Grade 5

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Back to School!

Dear BMS parents,


Welcome to the BMS art blog!!!! My name is Mrs. Donovan. The new art teacher! I am hoping to do some fun and wonderful things with the students this year. My goal is to push them creatively and help them come up with ways to problem solve. We are going to work with paint, markers, pencil, clay, and much more. Our class meets every day for a quarter during the year so we are going to work fast and furiously.

This blog is intended to be a space where you can come from time to time to see what is happening in class. Life gets busy and being creative is a fun way to relax and express yourself. On the home page I will put any new updates about our art class that comes up and celebrate some of the student work. I will send emails home periodically to remind you to check out the blog if I need to relay any important information to you.

You can follow me on instagram at donovansartroom or click here to view. My email is jdonovan@bourneps.org and that is the best way to reach me. I will post both on the side of the home page to easily access. My after school day will be every Tuesday. If anyone feels behind they can stay with me on that day. If that is not a great day, we can try to make another day that will be easy for all. I can't wait to show everyone what these kids do this year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week = GLOW IN THE DARK!!!

So this is it....our last week! We were super lucky enough to have a very talented maintenance staff member install some awesome black lig...